Canada: 34th Annual Employers' Conference
November 5, 2020 - November 5, 2020
Canada: 34th Annual Employers' Conference ~ Webcast Edition
Time: 9am - 4pm ET, with breaks and Q&A interspersed
Now, more than ever, staying abreast of the constantly shifting landscape is critical for Canadian employers and HR professionals.
We have designed this year's agenda to provide current updates on trends in human resources law, and practical guidance to help you effectively manage your workforce during the pandemic and beyond.
To ensure the safety of all attendees and presenters, we've decided to host this year's conference by Webcast. To support our clients and community, we're not charging for the conference this year.
• Termination of Employment Clauses
• Family Status Discrimination and COVID-19
• OHS and COVID-19
• State of Unions in the Pandemic Era
• Brave New World of (non-union) Layoffs and Terminations
• Leaves of Absence During the Pandemic
• Privacy during the Pandemic
• And much more!
To register, and for more information, please click here.