Webinar: New Congress, New Court, New President(?), New Employment Laws
December 8, 2020 - December 8, 2020
Join us on December 8 from 10:00 am until 11:30 am CST for a webinar presentation in which we will assess the implications of November 3rd's national election results (which are still up in the air at the time of this publication) and other issues affecting employers in 2021.
LMVT attorneys will review:
• Will there be EFMLA/EPSL extensions?
• Will Congress pass the Protecting the Right to Organize (PRO) Act which would eliminate right-to-work laws and provide other favors to organized labor?
• Diversity demands, risks, pitfalls
• Political and social expression at work and on social media
• Immigration developments and projections
• Litigation and legislation addressing mandatory vaccinations, layoffs, recalls, and wage and hour
There will be ample time for questions and discussion. This presentation is complimentary, so save the date for December 8.
Stay tuned for registration information to this webinar.
U.S. DOL Issues Opinion Letters Regarding Compensation for Travel Time and Voluntary Training https://t.co/FKg3vkD0Ia